After letting the model dry in the sun for an hour to let the resin fully cure. I gave it a light prime to really highlight the areas that needed sanding. Working on clear it is really difficult to see the imperfections and also difficult to see if the imperfection is on the surface or interior. I might try using something other than primer next time. So I can make the material opaque, sand then remove the paint and then polish.
|Lots of cleanup to do on the back of the skull.|
|My tool of choice for this cleanup is a fine/rough grit padded nail file. I cut them diagonally in half to get one side with a point that works well in tight spaces.|