Thursday, September 12, 2013

Gone Social


As some of you may have noticed, the blog has been re-designed from the ground up using the strength of Google's new-ish Dynamic Blogger templates. I have fully customized it to my needs using the help of southernspeakers. They have a bunch of great CSS tips for modifying these dynamic templates.

I have added a bunch of new social media links on the right. If you enjoy my post, 3D printing, digital sculpting I encourage you to follow me on any of them you use. I know everyone has their preference for social media and some refrain from using it at all. If that is you, you can always follow the blog directly via email using the  RSS box.



I will be posting some exciting news regarding Makerfare coming up in about a week!

Happy Printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment